Knowledgeable Guidance For Injured Workers
Workers who are hurt on the job are eligible for workers’ compensation. Unfortunately, some employers make the process of obtaining this compensation extremely difficult. At Freid, Gallagher, Taylor, & Associates, P.C., we help the victims of severe workplace accidents get their deserved compensation.
We commonly help clients get answers to these questions:
- How the injury will affect your job?
- What benefits should injured people apply for, such as disability benefits or Social Security?
- How do I get my wage loss paid?
- Can I see the doctor I want, or do I have to see who the company wants?
- Is my job protected while I am off work with the injury?
- Are there other benefits from my employer I should be pursuing?
Contact Our Workers’ Compensation Attorneys Now
From our office in Saginaw, we help injured workers across Michigan get the compensation they need. Our lawyers can help you explain your rights and the next steps for obtaining compensation. Please call our office now at 989-498-6820 or send us an email to schedule your free consultation.